We have an amazing in-house marketing team who generate high volumes of hot leads every week. The Property Consultant’s role starts with booking property meetings, meeting the clients and ends with contract signing. Our admin team takes over from there and guides our clients all the way through to settlement and property leasing.
As a Property Consultant, you will:
- Attend qualified leads by meeting clients, where you will present tailored investment property options and will bring your clients through a no-pressure education-based presentation touching on investment strategies, minimize tax, reduce debt, and market cycles
- Develop rapport and get to know the client and finding out about their goals and vision for the future
- Educate on Property Investment and make your clients aware of the incentives available to them, and open their eyes to different strategies available for them to pursue
- You will be responsible for relationship management, assisting your clients through the decision-making process, and follow up communication to foster a long-term relationship both pre and post sales.
- An above average ability to convert and close sales opportunities
- Experience in the investment property industry
- Familiar with negative/positive gearing strategies
- Ability to meet KPI’s through solution-based selling
- Debt reduction strategies
- Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Valid Driver’s license and a reliable car
- Be an Australian citizen, PR holder or have a valid working Visa
Benefits and Perks
- Best remuneration structure in the market (Base salary plus commission)
- Hot leads to work with from day one.
- Clear career progression towards your success
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and stable organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!!